I don’t get why I hear so much negativity about myself still. No idea what I have done to ANYONE.
I’ve always waited for that someone that would get to me, seeing all the couples around would get to me. As days, weeks, years past. I finally admitted I’m going to be alone forever. Knowing how I am from the start I wasn’t a playa type. I rarely partied, and I never liked to. But I ended up meeting you, i glanced my eyes at yours like I knew you. You were the most gorgeous women in the room. I had the guts to talk to you, and things worked, we kissed on the corniest day of all Valentine’s day. It was scary thinking of my future with you. 4 months later and I called you mine. On May 12, 2012. Up and downs occurred but we handled it. We had our differences but ended with a unity. A year later passed and were still strong. She the one. I love you with all my heart Betsy Savat. I can’t wait for the more fights, laughs, and love with you this coming year. I’ll never leave you. I can grantee that.
No such thing astrust in a relationship, theirs maybe a little of it but not fully. Sotrust doesn’t exist if it’s not a hundred percent throughout it.
Is a phrase some people shouldn’t mind because it’s simply not their business. But do you ever think why they end up going into their business? What if it’s for a good cause? Like me, it takes a lot for me to butt in situation, because i don’t care for anything but if it’s about someones immaturity hurting my friends, I won’t hesitate to make it my business.
My moods been happier lately, I need to not care personally how others act/are.
I want to grow old with you. I want to take care of you. I want to be with you.
- People who take pictures all the time of themselves.
- People who take pictures of someone else’s shit and takes credit.
- People who talk about parties, or trying to party all the time.
- People who leak out all the underground stores/eating places for likes on instagram.
- People who say they do something but don’t end up doing it.
- People who get the same tattoos in your circle of friends.
- People who brag a lot.
- Texting while you’re on the phone with them.
- Typing to someone when you’re webcam with them.
- People that snoop.
- Being an asshole to a waiter/waitress
- Drivers that don’t signal.
- Cops that talk on the phone while driving.
- People that talk shit about check-in to gyms, (nigga the fk are check-ins for then?)
- When people baby workout equipment at the gym.
- Obnoxious people.
- People that stare at you when you pass them on the road. Or when you’re at a stop.
- People that make orgasm noises in the gym.
- Repeating myself more then 3 times.
Their’s more.. but that’s some from the top of my head.